DX – 16bit DMX values
This collection of user actors converts 16bit Int values (0 – 65535) to and from 2 DMX values (0 – 255).
A device expecting 16bit values via DMX will accept the input using two DMX channels. Sending the values created by one of these user actors to the two assigned channels will provide the 16bit value to the device. The other user actor will allow you to receive 2 DMX values and combine these values to decode the 16bit value intended by the sending device.
16bit DMX values
- Allows input as either an Integer (0 – 65535) or via a Percentage value.
- Outputs two DMX values that can be used by a device to represent the 16bit input value.
Value from 16bit DMX
- accepts 2 DMX values
- Decodes the DMX value and outputs both the Integer (0 – 65535) and Percentage value.
- Select your input type of either Integer or Percentage.
- Se3nd the two DMX values to the assigned DMX channels for the device requiring a 16bit value.