You can try ISADORA now by simply downloading the standard edition below.
If you have not yet purchased a license, you can do everything except save.
USB Key Drivers, Development Kits, Examples, Manuals,
Third-Party Plugins and more.
- USB Key Driver (Required if you use a USB Key)
- FreeFrame Plugins Collection Installer
Here you’ll find additional video processing plugins created by TroikaTronix. These plugins conform to the FreeFrame 1.5 standard (aka FreeFrameGL), which means they’ll give excellent performance because they use the graphics card of your computer to process the video.
While we no longer recommend them, you can still find links to the older, CPU based FreeFrame v1.0 plugins (Pete’s Plugins) by going to the “Help” tab searching for “FreeFrame”
- Isadora Software Development Kit
- Isadora Examples
These example files show you some of the possibilities Isadora offers, as well as giving you sample media you can use when working through our video tutorials.
- Isadora Manual (PDF)
Purchase a license to fully enable ISADORA. Click an option below to jump to the online store. Volume discounts are applied automatically; use our support form to request a 10% academic discount.
Information required to register and fully enable ISADORA is sent to you via email after purchasing a license. Click the option below for your license edition for further instructions.
- Standard Edition – Computer has Internet access.
- Open Isadora.
- If you are registering a new license, choose Help > Register. If you are upgrading, choose Help > Upgrade.
- Follow the instructions in the registration dialog.
- Standard Edition – Computer does not have Internet access.
- First, you need the Machine ID from the offline computer. To get this ID, open Isadora on the offline computer and choose choose Help > Register. (If you are upgrading, choose Help > Upgrade instead.) Write down the Machine ID shown in the registration dialog.
- In the form below, fill in the License Name, Password. Serial Number exactly as you see them in the registration email from TroikaTronix. Also fill in the Machine ID you wrote down in step 1.
- Click the Generate Code button. Your browser will display the registration code in a new window.
- Select the entire registration code in the web page and copy it. Then paste it into a text document and save the file on a transferable storage device.
- On the offline computer, open the text file with the registration code. Then copy and paste it into the field at the bottom of Isadora’s registration dialog. (You do not need to enter the other three fields.)
- Click the Register button. Your copy of Isadora will now be fully enabled for saving.