DX – Korg nanoKontrol2
This user actor is the simplest way to use a Korg nanoKontrol2 midi controller with Isadora.
Works with the default midi mapping that comes pre-installed on the controller.
– Full access to every knob, slider, and set of buttons.
– 2 way communication allows the use of the built-in LED button lighting.
– Place the user actor in your Isadora scene.
– Set the ‘port IN’ and ‘port OUT’ inputs of the user actor to the Midi ports you wish to use.
– Setup Isadora to use the same ports. Open Midi Setup and set the corresponding I/O port numbers to interface the Korg nanoKontrol2