The final version of Isadora 2.0 is not yet released. But, if you want to get your hands on the fantastic new features in 2.0 now, please read about our “Early Adopter” program below
ISADORA 2.0 – NEW FEATURES
Here are the new features in Isadora 2.0:
- IzzyMap – built-in projection mapping in every Isadora Projector actor. Isadora takes projection mapping a step further by allowing you to interactively control every parameter – right down the to shape of bezier curves that define your slices. (To learn more about IzzyMap, take a look at the preliminary documentation; to see it in action, see how IzzyMap was put to the test at this year’s Glastonbury Festival.)
- FreeFrameGL – High Speed, GPU Based Video Effects
- AVFoundation Video Playback on Mac OS X — Play 4 x 1920×1080 H264 Clips on a Standard Laptop
- Spout Support for Windows
- HAP Codec Support
- Edge Blending
- Integration of Preferences into the Show Document
- Extensive Reliability Testing
- An Updated User Interface
We’re inviting our most enthusiastic users to become part of an “early adopter” program so that they can get the latest and greatest features now. Early adopters who purchase an upgrade now are entitled to receive the final version of Isadora 2.0 as soon as it is ready.
Reliability is our number one priority for this major upgrade: Isadora 2.0 will be the most reliable version of Isadora ever. But, until we release the final version, you may encounter an occasional bug. To ensure our early adopters understand this, you must send us the message below if wish to join the program:
I am requesting permission to purchase an upgrade to Isadora 2.0 during the beta testing phase. By sending this email, I acknowledge that 1) it is not considered production ready, and 2) only preliminary documentation is available. If I choose to use the public beta version in a production, I do so at my own risk; I understand that crashes and unexpected behavior are possible until the final version of Isadora 2.0 is released.
If you wish to become an early adopter, send us this message – along with your name and license information – using the “Upgrades” topic on our support form. Once we receive your request, we’ll send you the information you need to purchase the upgrade right away.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.