You can try ISADORA now by simply downloading the Standard Edition below. If you have not yet purchased a license, you can do everything except save.
>> Isadora 2 runs on: Windows 10 and MacOSX 10.10.x (Yosemite) to 10.13.x (High Sierra)
>> Isadora 2 is NOT designed for MacOSX 10.14.x (Mojave)
- ISADORA V2.6.1 - Standard Edition
Download this version if you use the online registration system.
- ISADORA V2.6.1 - USB Key Edition
Download this version if you have a USB Key.
- ISADORA: Open-source & third-party plugins
Here you’ll find additional video plugins created by TroikaTronix and others. This includes the awesome Rutt/Etra video processing plugin, ArtNet Send and Receive, TroikaTronix’s FreeFrameGL collection and more. Click Apple or Windows logo to learn more.
USB Key drivers, development kits, examples, manuals and more
Purchase a license to fully enable ISADORA. Click an option below to jump to the online store. Volume discounts are applied automatically; use our support form to request a 10% academic discount. When purchasing the USB Key Edition you will get registration codes for both Mac and Windows.
For our new Isadora 3 Prices check here!
Information required to register and fully enable ISADORA is sent to you via email after purchasing a license. Click the option below for your license edition for further instructions.
- Standard Edition – Computer has Internet access.
- Open Isadora.
- If you are registering a new license, choose Help > Register. If you are upgrading, choose Help > Upgrade.
- Follow the instructions in the registration dialog.
- Standard Edition – Computer does not have Internet access.
- First, you need the Machine ID from the offline computer. To get this ID, open Isadora on the offline computer and choose choose Help > Register. (If you are upgrading, choose Help > Upgrade instead.) Write down the Machine ID shown in the registration dialog.
- In the form below, fill in the License Name, Password. Serial Number exactly as you see them in the registration email from TroikaTronix. Also fill in the Machine ID you wrote down in step 1.
- Click the Generate Code button. Your browser will display the registration code in a new window.
- Select the entire registration code in the web page and copy it. Then paste it into a text document and save the file on a transferable storage device.
- On the offline computer, open the text file with the registration code. Then copy and paste it into the field at the bottom of Isadora’s registration dialog. (You do not need to enter the other three fields.)
- Click the Register button. Your copy of Isadora will now be fully enabled for saving.