On Mac OSX, the USB registration file is written inside the Isadora application itself.
While applications look like a single file on Mac OS X, they are actually a folder with several items inside. This special type of folder is called an Application Package. If you received an error when attempting to register your USB Key, it is usually a permissions problem with the Application Package.
There are two possible ways to solve the problem:
If you were not logged in as an administrator when you tried to register previously, then:
- Log in as an administrator
- Attempt the registration procedure again
If that doesn’t work, then please follow these steps
- Quit Isadora if it is running
- Go to the Isadora application
- Select it
- From the Finder, choose File > Get Info
- Click the little “lock” icon at the bottom right to unlock the permissions. You’ll need to enter your password.
- In the line that says “everyone,” change the setting from Read to Read & Write
- Close the Window
Try the registration procedure again. If you are still unsuccessful, then please contact us via our support page.