(Click here to jump to a discussion of this Knowledge Base article in the TroikaTronix Forum.)
Under Mac OS X, we sometime hear reports of the installer failing to install the software. If this happens to you, please do the following:
- Ensure you are logged in as an administrator
- Open Apple’s Disk Utility application and click “Repair Disk Permissions” to repair the permissions on your computer. Then try to install again.
- If the installer fails after you have repaired the permissions, then:
- In the installer application, choose Window > Installer Log from the main menu. A window will appear at the bottom of the screen. In the top right corner, it will show a popup menu that says “Show Errors Only”
- Select all the text in this window and copy it.
- Send us this information by visiting the Isadora Support page.
- We will analyze the information there and give you further assistance.